The fellowship program includes a total of six positions.
All applications must be submitted through ERAS. All training positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program. An interview with the program director and the fellowship committee is required.
Applicants may be considered for admission to the fellowship if they:
- Have completed an ACGME-accredited pediatric or emergency medicine residency program.
- Can document they are eligible for either ABP or ABEM certifying board examination or are ABP or ABEM board certified.
- Complete the application process through ERAS (this includes three letters of recommendation, including one from the residency program director, required certifications, transcripts, examination scores and letters of recommendation).
- Complete a personal interview at UFCOM-J with the program director and faculty interviewers.
- Meet UF College of Medicine – Jacksonville eligibility requirements as described in GME benefits, requirements and resources.
For more information about the pediatric emergency medicine fellowship program at the University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville, please contact:
Department of Emergency Medicine
UF College of Medicine – Jacksonville
655 West 8th Street, C506
Jacksonville, FL 32209